What we do for our members
Let us become your Europe team
ENNA through its steering group and secretariat engages in a number of activities to provide an excellent return on investment for our members.
Our activities and services aim to:
- Give easy access to EU intelligence;
- Share good practice amongst your peers;
- Develop projects that would otherwise not see the light of day;
- Improve your ability to engage with Europe.
Who can become a full member?
Our full members are national platforms, umbrellas, or associations or foundations that engage in a number of core activities. Following criteria applies:
- Members facilitate debate on generic civil society issues
- Members are not focusing exclusively on thematic topics (i.e. social, environmental, cultural)
- Members engage in advocacy activities for civil society
- Members offer services developing civil society actors
- Members offer services sustaining civil society actors
- Members act independently of governments
- Members act independently of business
Because our membership is rather defined, ENNA enables you to work with like-minded peers who quickly understand where you are coming from… Chances are they may even have faced the issue you’re tackling and come up with a solution that could be applied in your national context!
Contact us at [email protected]